106 W. Highway 18, Davis SD 57021-0069 US
The Davis Flea Market & Festival:
An established tradition: join us for a fun filled flea market and family activity day held THE SECOND SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH MAY THROUGH OCTOBER! Food, shopping, arts, games, music, history, and more is in store for you! Best of all it is FREE for people to attend.
Flea Markets are 8am - 3pm on the "Second Saturday" of each month May thru October
Location: Main Street, Davis, SD 57021
Become a Vendor:
1. Download and fill out either the
2022 Vendor Application Agreement
You may also find more information in our FAQ document: DFM Vendor Information
2. Mail a signed copy of your documents with payment for approval to:
Solace Farm General Store
PO Box 69
Davis, SD. 57021-0069
3. Watch your email!
The DFM will review your application and notify you via email of approval or denial. If the application is denied a full explanation will be given and your full payment will be returned. Note: The DFM will only allow 20% of the total number of vendors to be Direct Sales and only one representative per company. If you are a Direct Sales vendor, your application may be held pending determination of non-direct sales vendors, as this will to determine the number that can be approved.
4. Help increase your sales by spreading the news with this printable flyer.
The Davis Flea Market is located directly on West Highway 18 in Davis, SD in a beautiful country setting just minutes away from Sioux Falls, Canton, Sioux City and many other communities!
Vendors from all over come and set up throughout Davis or inside the Legion Hall protected from the weather. For those interested in the outside spaces , you may contact us directly to answer your questions or review the vendor agreement below.
We are always looking for new Vendors. Food Vendors, Artisans, Active/Live DIY demonstrations, Car/Motorcycle clubs, Musicians, and of course Vendors that specialize in handmade, homemade, artistry, antiques, vintage and repurposed items. Direct Sales companies have rental space with the local American Legion. Space is available, and I guarantee it is the most affordable in the state. Fill out the form below and send it in to be included in this year's events.
General Vendor Information:
- Each prepaid space costs $25. Per the vendor agreement, drop-in spaces are $50 the day of the Market. Food Vendors, please contact us directly for information on participating.
- Each space is approximately 12′ long by 12′ wide.
- Set up between 5:00am and 7:30am. There will be attendants to help direct you to your space. Trucks and trailers must be removed from the set up area by 7:30 for safety reasons.
- Spaces are reserved when application approved and the payment is received.
- For those wishing to reserve a specific spot, the cost is 5 months prepaid with an approved agreement receives the sixth month free!! *Note: Vendors selecting Full Season Guarantee will have preferred placement by DFM. Additional information is available on the vendor information and the application agreement.
- Our customers want to be able to find our regular vendors, and we will try to place you in the same space if possible. To guarantee the same space for the full season, choosing the full year commitment will guarantee your return customers can find you easier.
Indoor Vendor Information
Our Store is proud to feature products made by local vendors.
If you would like to sell your products regularly inside the store by becoming a regular year-round vendor. Contact us with pictures and pricing information and fill out this form (click here) for consideration
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help!
Text (preferred) or Call:(605) 940-0069
Do you have more questions before you become a vendor? Fill out the form below so we can help:
(Note: this form is NOT the flea market application, it is just a request for additional information)
If you don't want to wait for the next event feel free to come and check out the Solace Farm General Store open weekends beside the American Legion on HWY 18 in Davis. There are many interesting finds and creations available year round.